Yellow Submarine complete

Went to see Ron Campbell on Friday at the opening of WMGK's Rock Art show and met Ron Campbell for the second time. He graced me with autographs on everything I brought to him. # of the McFarland Yellow Submarine figures, one copy of the Yellow Submarine DVD and best of all he took my animation cell of the Sea of Holes, and on the back he drew two figures of John Lennon. One from the Beatles cartoon show and one from the Yellow Submarine movie itself and dedicated it my wife Dawn. Also was lucky enough to get a concert poster of the Doors, personalized to Dawn from the artist Scott C. I love the Rock art show, as there is always such an array of art form Rock artists along with hadnwritten lyrics, signed instruments, classic posters, and more. It is always a good time and I look forward to returning for the Breakfast with the Beatles show that always takes place on a Sun before the Art show ends.

No comments: