Mark Hudson

Let me start by saying that Mark Hudson is an extremely entertaining and funny man. My wife and I saw him Friday night at PUCKS and are still talking about his stories. His show consists of stories and songs from his career. From the Hudson Brothers TV show to the wok with Ringo's allstar tour, he has great and funny stories. Some from when he was the band leader on the Joan Rivers show are particularlly funny.

Yes I did inquire from Mark on MySpace is he would be willing to sign my guitar and he instantly said yes, so I was looking forward to meeting him. I knew a bit about him from his myspace page plus what I already know of him. My wife on the other hand did not know him but for his TV show and was leary of going. She has had a 180 degree turn around in hew opinion of Mark and now the two of us cannot wait till he comes bck to the area again. Next time we will sit much closer and probably laugh much harder.

No comments: