Ron Campbell

Well later this morning I will be visiting with Ron Campbell, the animator for the Beatles, Yellow Submarine movie. I met him 2 years ago at the Rock Art show and Auction in Philly, where he signed my guitar and drew a "Blue Meannie" on it for me. Nice Austrailian chap, and this time around I am hopeing that he will sign a few of the McFarland Yellow Submarine figures along with an animation cell from the actual movie, Yellow Submarine. I will also be checking out art show as I have done now for the past 7 years on Opening Day with Debbi Calton of WMGK. It is always a pleasure to see all the artwork from the various Rock Stars, and chat with Debbi. Plus you never know who is going to show up during the course of time your there. I then turn my attention to next week when it is the original 4 members of Vanilla Fudge and also Laura Cheadle. Then the following week it is Mark Hudson. BUSY BUSY BUSY. And dont forget to check back often as more new blogs will be posted on a more frequent manner, now that I see I have an interest.

No comments: