Tomorrow Night for FUDGE

Well, Tomorrow I will be heading to Sellersville, PA for the reunion of the original 4 members of Vanilla Fudge. I have met all of them in the past save for the original Keyboard player. I hope to get along with him as well as I get along with his replacement. Carmine is always fun to be around and watch as he powers his way thru the drum set, Vince is just so soft spoken and Tim. Well, Tim is like Jeckle and Hyde, in that pre show he is just zoning for the gig, and very placid, but once on stage, he explodes into this powerhouse of energy, bouncing all over the stage. Then on thursday nite I get to see Laura Chedley at the North Star bar in Philly. Looking forward to meeting her and discussing my concert idea with her, and of course, getting her to sign a guitar. More to come.

No comments: