Finally met them all


Well I finally got to meet all 4 original members of Vanilla Fudge. In the past I had met Carmine, Tim and Vince, several times both at my local venue and out in Reading. But the orignial Keyboard player was never with them. But tonight, I got to finally meet Mark. When I arrived at Sellersville theater, and was shown backstage pre-show, Mark was the first one to extend his hand and say Hello. Of course, there was not a lot of time, but I said Hi to Tim and Vince, also, and then spoke to Carmine about taking some pics for the band. I was disappointed to hear that he was not aware of all the pics I took for them at the Reading show with Iron Butterfly, but Ill just include them in with this batch I took tonight when I mail them all to him next week. It was good to hear Ticket to Ride, People get Ready, Shotgun, You keep me hangin... along with their versions of some Zepplin songs off their new CD> All in all a good night. Now I gotta run and get Carmine's stuff ready for early shipment. Come back tomorrow for another update on a local girl, Laura Chedly (?)

No comments: