Laura Cheadle

Well, imagine this. I received a request on MySpace several months ago for someone named Laura Cheadle to be added to my friend list. I searched her page and found that she was a local lass whose family is tied to the music business for years. I totally enjoyed her music clips on her page and decided to add her. SMART MOVE. Then I find that she is playing in the North Star this month. I told her I would like to meet her and get her to sign the guitar, and also talk with her about a proposed charity concert idea I have. Well last night, I got to meet Laura. She is a talented young lady with a great level head on her shoulders. We got the guitar signing out of the way immediately, then proceeded to talk about the concert idea. This is going to be one great ride for both of us. Not only is she willing to work on the idea with my partner and I but she is also willing to suggest some more bands that she thinks would be willing to participate in the event. More on this later, but 5 Kudos going out to Laura. We will be speaking more in the future and dont worry, I have the picture, Ill post it in a few days.

No comments: