things to come

Well, my friends, it would seem I have been totally devoid of my duties of keeping you all up to date with the area concert scene. And all for a good reason. I have had my life uprooted in my regular job where after 40 yrs of night work, I now have to work days starting at 5 am. Since I am no spring, or for that matter summer, chicken, it is taking me a while to become accustomed to the difference in schedules. I have great reviews to put up concerning, Brian Wilson, Devon and Gregg Allman, and others, and will do so in the coming days. I totally apologize for the delay and give my word that this is going to change for the better and I will be back to speed in another week or two. This is all in addition to the pending life saving and altering surgery I will be having in the next few months. But more on that Later.

No comments: