SUPER BOWL TIME

This weekend is the ever popular SUPERBOWL weekend. We are having the standard gathering of friends coming over to devour a dinning room table full of food along with all the kitchen counterspace being covered as well. I will be blogging during the show as I am not into football. I will update the blog site with reviews of Brian Wilson, Gregg Allman and his son Devon, as well as Igor's egg opening for Project Object, and possibly some others. I will also be talking about the upcoming Beatlefest in Mar in NJ. Dawn and I have never been to one and we are looking forward to it.

Here's hoping you all have a safe and fun Superbowl party and be sure to check out the updates by next week. I will do better at keeping this more current, as I am dealing better with the new work hours.

No comments: