Cant Wait

Well first let me say that tomorrow is Sat and I want to say Happy Birthday to my Mom. I miss you so much. OK that being said, it is also my granddaughters birthday, and I love you so much. With the mush out of the way, I cant wait and the excitement is building. Dawn and I leave in the morning to head to Atlantic City for a show Sat nite that will be one like we have never seen before. We are taking in the Ringo and his All Star band show. And of course I am taking the guitar, and with the help of a friend Neal, and prayers from Mom, Dawn and I will be lucky enough to get Ringo to autograph the "Beatles" related guitar. I am so looking forward to seeing the show also for the claiber of talent collected on one stage at one time. It will certainly be up there talent wise with the likes of the Jimi Hendrix Tribute we saw last year in mmmmmmmm Atlantic City also. Must be the location. Any way before that show, on Friday night we get to visist with the Absolute Zeros who asked us to come and review them. Looking forward to that show also. And on a side note, I have been asked by Electric Fractory Concerts, to do a review of one of their upcoming shows to which I am totally excited to do. I hope that this can turn into a full time gig (with pay would be nice) between the two of us, but only time will tell. So to recap, Firday Absolute Zeros, Sat Ringo, and soon an Electric Factory show, Daryll Hall and some others coming up. Stay Tuned and dont touch that dial.

No comments: