Why I choose Pay per Post

When I first heard about Pay per Post, I thought it was too good to be true. A co-worker had told me that you could get paid to blog for various products with different dollar amounts paid for the blog. I thought this is the lamest scam yet. Then I signed up for it to try. >http://payperpost.com/advertisers/marketplace.html">drive traffic Well, I started doing articles about different concerts I have been to and what I thought of them. Some include stories of how I met various artists, or if I thought they might just be in it for the money and greed. Some may include whether or not I think they should even still be performing, but bottom line is I now feel like a real entertainment correspondent. My wife and I have been to over 700 shows in the last 7 years, so I have plenty of foods for thought. So this is not going to be that hard a project.
Then I find out that I will have to opportunity to become a critic on Pay per Post, and voice my opinion on a bevy of products and services, and that someone will actually take my view in helping them to decide on getting the service or product. WOW!! is that a rush. And I will get paid for doing it at the same time. Who could ask for more. Needless to say that low and behold, I have no been approved and am now a believer in Pay per Post. I look forward to a career in the blogging business that is profitable to both the product and/or service and to family and myself. This sounds like the perfect part time job for both me and my wife where we can earn money to pay off bills, take vacations, get a new car, and most of all build a nest egg for retirement. So with these thoughts in mind I will not be taking this opportunity lightly and will endeavor to become a guru at it, and hopefully both the product/services and myself I write about will be no worse for the wear.

a href="http://payperpost.com/advertisers/ethics.html">word of mouth ethi a>


No comments: