BRE Presents

Just got an email from BRE Presents with multiple shows listed. They seem to be getting bigger headliners coming into town, so I was curious and sent them an email to see if I can get a job there. I feel I know a great deal about classic rock acts, and have been to more than my share of shows, and feel I could be of help to the organization. It would be a giant plus to actually get employed with a booking agent where I could get access to the shows and begin a photo journal of all the great music that comes thru the Philly area. I would love to become a photographer for one of the venues in the area to start a collection of public photos to add to the immense collection of personal pictures I have. Imagine doing something you like and getting paid for it. I will let you all know the progress on this attempt when I get some answers.

No comments: