MoonAlice


Well, just got back from seeing G E Smith, Jack Cassidy and others in MoonAlice in Sellersville. Let me just say that all the musicians must be in the top ten in their respective field( guitar, bass drums, keyboards, etc). I went into the show not knowing really what to expect, and was so pleasantly surprised at what I heard. Their blend of Blues, folk (even protest songs) was great to hear in a time reminiscent of the mid 60's. G. E. is just hands down a great guitarist. Jack has got to be in the top 5 bassist in the world of rock. Combined with the rest of the band it was a great show. Then to see their hospitality afterwards in greeting their fans and signing autographs in the lobby was invigorating. I was lucky enough to get them all to sign my guitar and even a poster for my co-worker. So glad I went, looking forward to seeing them again in the area. I was even lucky enough to get a copy of the set list, and the only copy of the legend of moonalice, that was read off of during the show. Great night, now to go to work at my real job for the rest of the night psyched.

No comments: