This Weekend

This weekend I will be very busy. Starting Friday night with a review of Widespread Panic for the Electric Factory Concerts people. They were looking for writers and I signed up. 2 tickets to the show and I need to have a review in within 2 days. Pretty Cool. Maybe my luck will be good and this can turn into a paying job with them Then possibly seeing also the Absolute Zero's friday night. Saturday night it is Daryl Hall. Dawn will be with me for that one as he is one of her most favorite artists. Hopefully we will get to meet him after the show and get the guitar signed, and Dawn can finally say she met him. This weekend is also the Great American Guitar show with Rick Derringer appearing. Not too sure if I can make that though as we have a movie date with the granddaughters on Sun and they live in another state. So stay posted by Monday there will be some new posts and pics up on the site to reflect the running around coming up this weekend.

No comments: