This weekend



This weekend was the WMGK Dog Walk. Of course Dawn and I went with Chyna and Spatz. We always enjoy attending WMGK's events, for they are always so much fun. We got to talk to Ray, Andre, John all DJ's we listen to everyday. Also got to talk to GO GO (aka Rich Russo). I asked Andre if he could help me to get Ringo's autograph on the Beatles related guitar when we see him next month in AC, and he told me that he could not. But he did know who I would have to see, and he told me if he sees her (Ringo's manager) that he would put a word in for me, which is great. This coming Friday I will be seeing Kansas at the Keswick, and then we are off on Sun to see our friends Bill and Charlie, and the New Rascals for their DVD shoot. So remember to keep coming back and checking the blog for new reviews. Also I will be moving the site soon to a new domain I have purchased. When I get that set up I will let you all know how to get to it.

No comments: