2012 A new year and more efforts to keep current

Welcome to my Blog. Happy new year to you all and with a new year comes the commitment to keep on top of this site more. I have people looking into helping me maintain this site and also will have some contributing writers and their opinions. I have some other people who are helping me to get some corporate sponsorship and some paid advertising for this site since I am reaching the 20 million mark. This year will not be like the last one and a half, that had little to no input. There are a few shows coming up in the next two months I will be working, as well as the last two years worth of shows not reported on. There is a new Beatlefest coming up in Mar that Dawn and I will be attending, and if all goes right and the show is not too far from home, a Beach Boys reunion show that I will be attending and reporting on. So Here is to a new year, a new renewal of comittment, and hopefully a lot of new readers and comments.

Hang in there you all, its going to be a great ride this year.

No comments: