WHAT HAPPENED

Well, I would hope that some of you are wondering, "WHAT HAPPENED". There has not been any new activity for a while. Been going thru some stuff, and now there is upcoming major surgery later in Apr. For not maintaining this site, I ask for forgiveness. However I am back and hope to be with a vengeance up to the surgery date of 4/22 and resume again in May. I would however like to start this resurgence with some up coming shows. There will be some more local acts to see this month. I will be seeing both The Absolute Zeros, and Jim Boggia this month. Possibly the Cryers with Chad and Jermey, and upcoming show will include The Legends of Rock live in Asbury Park and possibly STYX (very hopeful on this one). Things will start poppin again as Spring and Summer are approaching and this is building up to be a great concert season yet again this year. Keep coming back for more updates

No comments: